The New Stuff

So I have changed my blog up a bit with the help of a friend, (Thanks Kaitlyn!) and can't wait to get to work on my new posts.  Stuff should be going up on Mondays, since I have time on Mondays between college classes. If you want to know more about me as a person, I have added an "About Me" page, so you can actually find out something about me rather than wonder.  So, the next thing... What do y'all want to see? Let me know in the comments,  and we can start working together. Sound good? I will be doing some posts on sports, and stuff that I do, but y'all should have a voice too!  So, I'll let you get back to reading blogs, like you have been doing. Enjoy! 😁😁                       ~Tabby~

Again With Life

Whelp here's to life!

Life is at it again. I have started my EMT class, and am loving it so far. I also managed to injure myself, so that's wonderful. I have to get a physical done and am pretty sure that this injury is going to be a problem. I am really loving life because I know that I can do what I have to do, do what I want to do, and succeed in whatever I really commit myself to. So are you going to commit yourself to something? Do you like something enough to commit to doing it no matter what happens? Are you willing to take a calculated risk on something that you enjoy? I know this post was short, but it is supposed to make a point. Have you figured out that point yet? Have fun!!!!

Tabby. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NAM: My story.

Classic Literature

Using skills people didn't know you had